July 14th, 2012: Lake Champlain Vermont to New York Return…
That’s the goal tomorrow, 16 miles of swimming with a Boston Whaler support boat, on the boat my crew who will be supporting me in practicing:
– Various Feeding methods from fishing pole to feed cup on a string
– Fast feeds every 30 minutes
– No asking questions, you got it ” Shut up and swim” on the menu for me
– Beat the tide pace when requested
– Not ” seal like behaviour” in the water from me
Weather forecast looks great, we have a 3:15am wake-up call then off to pick up the boat and motor to Oakledge Park our start location, from there we swim to Willsboro Point New York and back.
The Maxim is mixed, the bags are packed…
The boat is fuelled up, now just some sleep for me and porridge and eggs in the wee hours of the morning.
If you want to come for the journey follow me with my spot tracker GPS updates, click on the following link to see location updates every 10 minutes…
Will I play with the Lampreys in Lake Champlain tomorrow or will they play with me? I’ll keep you posted
” No one keeps his enthusiasm automatically. Enthusiasm must be nourished with new actions, new aspirations, new efforts, new vision.”